1- bachelor degree in related field /BBA is preferable
2- Prior experience working with and NGO in the Admin section
3- Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
4- 2 to 3 years of work experience within an international or local NGOs or other relevant organizations
5- Able to manage and plan the work effectively and meet deadlines 6- Ability to build strong lines of communication with all WAW headquarter provincial staff
7- Excellent organizational, coordination, and communications skills 8- Honest and Responsible - See more at: http://www.acbar.org/jobs/10441.jsp#sthash.pAS4w8dL.dpuf
Duties & Responsibilities
• Organize, structure and maintain a decent filing system on the common administration materials and documents (with necessary confidentiality where required) at provincial level
• Maintains accurate fuel records for generators and vehicles in Provincial Office reporting to HQ Administration on regular monthly basis.
• Liaise with governmental, non-governmental organizations at the provincial level
• Process Purchase Orders for Foods, Facility and Office equipments on regular bases
• Maintain and arrange Food and Stationary Stock with proper recording system of usage
Office Maintenance & Event Management:
• Supervise the work of the support staff and provide regular feedback (office cleaners, guards, drivers etc.
• Monitors the building and equipment maintenance taking appropriate action accordingly;
• Provides support facilitating interviews/meetings/events management of at Provincial /Center Level
• Keep control stationery and food expenses and maintain proper record of stock materials
• Keep update of employees contact List
• Monitor & Supervise transportation activities, including its assets and employees at provincial level or center level
• Takes care of all activities related to transport coordination, preventive maintenance, security measures, scheduling, tracking and routing transport vehicles at provincial level
• Takes care of solving all types of problems related to transport and deals with complaints regarding transportation in a professional manner.
• Ensures that all the vehicles possess necessary legal documents and are maintained in a proper manner to avoid any type of damages and loss.
• Takes care of recruiting, training, mentoring and coaching all transport, workshop staff and the drivers.
• Monitors all the needs and requirements of the transportation department including fuel, workshop equipments, vehicle accessories, facilities and spare parts regularly and raise purchasing orders in a timely manner to ensure effective and efficient transportation services for the company.
• Develops an effective system to ensure that goods and passengers reach their destinations safely, on time and in the most cost-effective way.
• Manages budgets, organizes schedules & routes, ensures that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and makes sure that drivers are aware of their responsibilities
`2. HR (Human Resource)
• Submission of Monthly Attendance Report and Over Time Report
• Submission of Monthly Leave data base plus Leave Application forms
• Regular Monitoring & updating of Employees Leave Records,
• Schedules Written Test and Interviews when required
• Sending the Scanned Documents after conducted written test and interview
• Completing HR Documents of New Employee and Send them to HQ HR
- See more at: http://www.acbar.org/jobs/10441.jsp#sthash.pAS4w8dL.dpuf
Interested Afghan applicants should submit their CVs along with cover letter indicating Their interest and suitability for the position. Please indicate the vacancy number (VA#463 Admin Assistant- Mazar) clearly in the cover letter also in the subject line and send to: Email Add:- email@example.com