Khana-e-high School No 1 maintains high standard of excellence in schooling and in all that we do in academics, the arts, athletics and co-curricular activities. We believe these standards are evident when our Students demonstrate the joy and passion of learning; the development of intellectual curiosity; the motivation and confidence to become independent in one’s judgments; and the satisfaction of personal success in conjunction with contributions to the common good.
in addition, in co-curriculum activities, the students are given educational tours, visits of the ancient and historical places, the museum, the national archive with and also the most prominent and well-known personalities are invited to take seminars for the students as the students were the wetness of the seminars taken inside and educational tours taken outside Kabul.
, furthermore, competitions like reading competitions, class speech competitions, writing compositions contest, some other educational and recreational activities and educational tours are arranged inside or outside for the students by the cultural committee led by the most experienced, committed, hardworking and intelligent teachers.
Our Vision in Khana-e-Noor is in a transparent manner that shows our basic and fundamental aims and ambitions:
- The ultimate and sacred religion of Islam shall be the supreme ideal of the entire Khana-e-Noor High School No.1Afghanistan.
- The standing observatory constitution of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan shall be the guiding principle of any and all actions in the entire Khana-e-Noor High School No.1Afghanistan.
- The directives of the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for all the schools and universities in general, and private schools and universities in particular shall be the framework of operational mechanism of Khana-e-Noor High School No.1Afghanistan.
- “Afghan Culture & Modern Education” is our distinct vision.
- The interpretation of “Afghan Culture and Modern Education” is imbibed, in Khana-e-Noor, as the produce of Afghan sons and daughters who are capable of working not only in their native country but at international level as well.
- Afghan Culture is the cultural rationale of Afghan and the roadmap to peace, prosperity, and sustainable development of Afghanistan.
Khana-e-Noor provides a culturally progressive, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art education program serving students from Preschool through Grade 12 at the school level and later receive them into a four-years university bachelor programs at the university level. It is committed to educating each student intellectually, aesthetically, physically, and spiritually in a culturally diverse community. Guided by the principles of truth, simplicity, and peaceful resolution of conflict, Khana-e-Noor High School No.1Afghanistan offers each student a challenging education that develops intellectual abilities and ethical and social values to support a productive life of leadership and service for the community and entire humanity at large.
The core values at Khana-e-Noor High School No.1Afghanistan mirror the national psyche of Afghan community embedded in the injunctions of the ultimate and sacred religion of Islam. They are as under:
- AMBITION: We show ambition by making sure we use all opportunities to learn and reach our targets. Ambition is attending each day, working hard and doing what we must to improve.
- COLLABORATION: We believe in working together. We are committed to close communication and cooperation between school/ university and home to provide consistent support for each child/ youth. We educate leaders and citizens who believe in generous service to humanity and who are ethical and caring builders of community.
- COMPASSION: The empathic capacity to consider the plight of another. We must endeavor to put ourselves in the shoes of others before passing judgment, treating someone harshly, or speaking cruelly either to someone’s face or behind his or her back.
- COURAGE: The mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand fear during times of challenge; mettle, spirit, resolution, tenacity. We must find the strength to stand and represent these guidelines in all aspects of our lives, alone or in public, and to claim these principles as our own.
- CREATIVITY: We cherish introspection, imagination, creativity and resourcefulness. We seek to become critical thinkers and problem solvers. Through how and what we teach, we aspire to be open-minded and passionate in the human endeavor of lifelong learning.
- DIVERSITY: We teach and learn with unwavering faith in the dignity of the individual and of all cultures; the sensitivity and respect for spirituality; and the importance of family.
- EMPOWERMENT: We believe the empowered individual is both confident and humble. Our community supports individual empowerment by creating an environment which promotes opportunity for involvement and engagement in the life of the school and the growth of the community.
- EXCELLENCE: We uphold standards of excellence in all that we do in academics, the arts, athletics and co-curricular activities. We believe these standards are evident when our children demonstrate the joy and passion of learning; the development of intellectual curiosity; the motivation and confidence to become independent in one’s judgments; and the satisfaction of personal success in conjunction with contributions to the common good.
- GENEROSITY: We strive to understand and embody the concepts of generosity of spirit, of selflessness and empathy, and of compassion and humility.
- INTEGRITY: The consistent strength to adhere to a code of moral reasoning in spite of the personal discomfort this might bring. We must show moral strength and consistency in matters personal, academic, social, and athletic.
- PERSEVERANCE: means the inner strength to remain constant to a purpose, idea, or task in the face of obstacles. This includes dedication, consistency and having a positive attitude.
- RESPECT: The unqualified high regard for others and the appreciation for their differences. We must respect ourselves and others, both as the people we are and the people we strive to become.
- RESPONSIBILITY: The quality of being morally or legally accountable, reliable and worthy of trust. We must hold no one but ourselves responsible for our own actions or inactions, as we know we are free to choose them.
- SAFETY: We sustain a learning environment that is physically and emotionally safe, where all members of our community feel comfortable expressing themselves in a non-judgmental and non-threatening environment.