Should possess a graduate degree in one of the following fields:
Agriculture, new graduate ( No Experiance ) Years
Formal Education: Should possess a graduate degree in one of the following fields: o Agriculture o Business o (Public) Management
Professional Experience (Agriculture, new graduate):
Skill and Abilities: • Has proven abilities to reach conclusions based on his own research and present those as recommendations • Can show evidence of presentation and communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the PSDD, the incumbent will be responsible to work in close collaboration with other experts, managers and consultants to acquire the required knowledge and skills for the analysis of the agricultural, data and business plans to be submitted by entrepreneurs.
1. Seeks to further build and learn all indicators regarding agricultural business plan. Such as marketing plan, management plan, production plan, financial plan and environmental plan.
2. Assist PSDD staff to collect and compile agriculture market data
3. Assist PSDD staff to enter and compile agribusinesses data
4. Increase coordination between SEDEP-GIZ project and PSD Directorate of MAIL
5. Participates in orientation sessions regarding the agricultural business plans, the package and system on registration procedures for entrepreneurs
6. Assist the PSDD team in Ag-fairs and encouraging farmers to market their products
7. Arrange public-private dialogue meetings with the public and private entities in the five agriculture value chains (Wheat, Poultry, Dairy, Nuts and Vegetable)
8. Performs any other tasks assigned by the line supervisor
1. At least 2 policy / implementation recommendations in written form to SEDEP and PSDD.
2. Presentation of above names policy / procedural recommendations to SEDEP and PSDD
Under the supervision of the PSDD, the junior Business Development intern is responsible to communicate activity descriptions and success stories to Senior Business Development intern and management and communication team of PSDD and provide information and capture all the achievements and successes due to the technical interventions of Private Sector Development Directorate (PSDD) in all the targeted business.
The Junior Business Development intern will report on monthly and quarterly basis to PSDD and GIZ/SEDEP through Senior Business Development Intern. He / She will also submit the final report at the end of the internship program that will highlight the achievements, challenges and recommendation.
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to: