Communication Specialist (Re-announced) Expired
|Communication Specialist (Re-announced)|
|Title:||Communication Specialist (Re-announced)|
|Exp.:||2017-02-21-(8 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||MAIL - CCAP/CBARD-West |About MAIL - CCAP/CBARD-West|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
Experience and Skills Required:
· Having at least bachelor or its equivalent degree with 5 years working experience.
· Excellent proficiency in English language
· Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written in Pashto and Dari.
· Good computer skills in (office package, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
· Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team to undertake tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively and be organized.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diligence, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
· Management and team leadership ability
· Having required skills in general management
· Writing and communication ability in professional and related area
Bachelor’s degree with 5-year experience in journalism or social science, Master’s degree is an advantage
Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English is required for the post.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
Support to formulation and implementation of communications and advocacy strategies.
· Prepare and implement annual integrated communication plans
· Develop adequate and effective internal information management systems to promote internal and external communication objectives
· Develop a media outreach plan to identify and build relations with a network of traditional and specialized media and maintain these relations
· Develop case studies and case stories of the project
· Produce media briefs, kits and timely press releases and build internal capacity to work with media effectively
· Work with communication staff in UNDP Country office and MAIL to agree on annual communication plans and how the offices will work together to achieve communication objectives
Develop clear and concise reports and power-point presentations for various meetings, workshops, conferences, including the Project Board meeting and donor briefings
Interested Afghan nationals should submit their application comprises your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post in writing (marked “Confidential”), clearly indicate the vacancy number on the envelope to the:
HR Section, ACRLIP, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), Kabul, Afghanistan; But all applicants are also strongly encouraged to apply online to the below email address:
Please don’t forget to type the Vacancy Announcement Number (VA# ACRLIP/CCAP/CBARD – 46) in Subject while applying online.
Please note that Applications after the deadline will not be considered
Qualified Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply