o Regular attendance and availability during normal business hours are required.
o Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, and sit for long periods of time; regular use of hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and file; regularly required to talk and hear; and regularly required to use computer to look up, create, and modify documents.
o Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
o Normal office environment; usually moderate noise level
o Occasional exposure to environmental conditions include exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To prepare check, salary transfer letters and bank transfer letter signature.
2. To trust and validate all daily vouchers and to be responsible for recording all financial transactions.
3. To be considering about punctuality of time.
4. To prepare cash/cheque and journal vouchers.
5. To assists the other finance colleague for providing financial reports.
6. To issue receipts for membership fee, advertisement fee and update the membership fee records.
7. To be responsible for filing system of the finance unit properly.
8. To take the exchange rate from the local money market.
9. To call for cash inventory.
10. To be responsible for cash withdrawal, deposit and transferring.
11. Preparing of annual staff salary tax certificate.
12. To undertake other tasks/responsibilities as determined by finance manager.