Pomegranates Extension Agent Expired
Pomegranates Extension Agent
|Title:||Pomegranates Extension Agent|
|Duration:||1 year (with possibility of extension)|
|Exp.:||2016-07-22-(2 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||CARD-F |About CARD-F|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
University degree in agriculture, especially horticulture major or any other related degree.
· At least 2 years experience in Agriculture/horticulture sector.
· Knowledge of local context is mandatory thus candidates from Kandahar Province are highly encouraged to apply.
· Basic computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Have a good knowledge of communities and villages in Kandahar Province;
· Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
· Well organized, with the ability to properly record and store data;
· familiar with major cultivation and management practices of pomegranates
· familiar with major pomegranates diseases and its management approaches;
· Committed and punctual, both in the office and in field activities;
· Team player, with the ability to work with limited direct supervision;
· Have a basic understanding of the English language.
· Have good knowledge of communities and villages in Kandahar Province.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Extension Agent will work under the direct supervision of Pomegranates Production Officer and overall supervision of the Project Manager to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Assist the Project Officers in beneficiary selection process and conducting beneficiary surveys;
Undertake any other task assigned by Grapes Production Officer and Project Manager.
Please read the submission steps in order to have a successful application.
By Electronic submission:
Ideally, you should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to email address given below.
Please Specify only VA number (CARD-F/KDR/41/16) in the subject line of your Email
DO NOT attach any other documents and certificates only Application Form, Your CV and Cover letter
By Hard Copy
Alternatively, you may submit a hard copy of your CV and a one-page covering letter in an envelope marked “Confidential”. Please note clearly on the envelope the VA number and position for which you are applying for. The envelope should be addressed to:
Acting HR Manager
CARD-F Office, Evergreen Building, Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock, Kart-e-Sakhi Square, Jamal Meena, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Candidates from Kandahar province will be given preference:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.