|Service Support Officer (External Relations)|
|Title:|| Service Support Officer (External Relations)|
|Duration:||The position is Open-Ended|
|Exp.:||2017-02-15-(8 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Swedish Committe for Afghanistan (SCA) |About Swedish Committe for Afghanistan (SCA)|
|Work Experience:||3-4 relevant experience Years|
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related professional field
- 3-4 years relevant experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar organisation. Knowledge of government rules and regulations pertaining to visa and work permit etc as an asset
- Computer skill at operator level, especially with MS Office packages.
- Fluency in English and Dari and/or Pashto, both written and spoken
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Supervisory, team worker, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of planning, reporting and budgeting
- Ability and willingness to travel to the project sites within Afghanistan and adjust to SCA environment.
- Honest, proactive and well mannered.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Facilitate the process of obtaining visa and work permit for SCA staff which include submission of required documents and follow up with the afghan government.
- Responsible for custom clearance of goods and follow up with the relevant departments at KMO, RMO as well as with the relevant government departments.
- Assist in the registration of SCA vehicles and renewal of radio licenses with the relevant government authorities.
- Assist in Insurance coverage renewal for staff and assets as needed.
- Assist the SSSO, SSU Manager and other authorized SCA staff in scheduling meetings with relevant people in relevant Afghan ministries.
Administrative and financial tasks:
- Assists and supports the SSSO and the SSU Manager in drafting letters, unit’s annual budget, work plan, and reports as needed.
- Keep track of expenses, cash advances and clears them on time
- Imprest/petty cash for flight bookings, Visa fee and license renewal are cleared in a timely manner.
- Assist in flight booking both domestic and International.
- Responsible for updating the staff contact list and expat tracking sheet
- Builds professional and good working relations with relevant external stakeholder
- Ensure SCA’s neutrality is maintained when accepting external visitors in guest houses
Support to the RMOs:
- Maintain good working relations between KMO units and RMOs.
- Ensure policies are clear and understandable to all staff in KMO and RMOs
- To perform any other relevant tasks given by his/her immediate supervisor.
- Serves as a backup for SSSO external relations
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV to [email protected]
- Subject Line Must be: Service Support Officer (External Relations), HRM/KMO 10-17 , Otherwise your application May not be Considered.
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul, Ghazni, Kunduz, Wardak, Taloqan, Mazar-e-Sharif, Laghman or Jalalabad;
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.