Trainer (female preferred)
|Title:|| Trainer (female preferred)|
|Category:||Education Teaching & Training|
|Exp.:|| 2016-05-19-(3 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:|| ACBAR | About ACBAR|
|Education:||Degree from Law Faculty|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
Degree from Law Faculty/ Sharia Law Faculty/ Social Sciences.
- At least, three years of Experience as trainer or training facilitator.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto
- Report writing in English
- Good time management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, skills with NGOs
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Be flexible, having positive attitude, be able to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the overall ACBAR policies and direction of ACBAR, the Trainer is required to perform the following tasks:
- Manage and Conduct trainings on topics specified in the project.
- Establish Coordination and Communication with the NGOs and economy departments, before conducting trainings.
- Responsible for financial, technical and logistical issues of the trainings in close coordination with ACBAR Finance and Admin Depts.
- Co-writing/translating training manuals and case studies from English to Dari and Pashto and vice versa.
- Managing the selection and registration list of participants from NGOs.
- Translate the training evaluation forms and put its data in to excel sheets.
- Assist the line manager in writing proposals, budget and reports.
- Assist the line manager in designing training modules: the training modules will be written in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Update the database after each training activity.
- Participate in all the relevant trainings and meetings with the government, NGOs and CSOs.
- Any other related tasks requested by management.
- travel to provinces
The applicant can send their CV to:
|Email:|| [email protected]|