• Work directly with project beneficiaries to assess and investigate incidents refer beneficiaries to appropriate assistance and manage the process for direct assistance
• Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and counterparts and potential public or private referral programs operating in the area
• Respond efficiently and effectively to assess beneficiaries/families and implement assistance packages
• Undertake internal coordination with MoLSAMD Liaisons M&E staff and Incident Record Coordinator
• Ensure timely and efficient delivery of assistance to beneficiaries through grants contracts procurement and logistics
• Manage community mobilizer staff at the district level to ensure prompt and effective delivery of assistance. Will communicate daily or as often as necessary to ensure coordination and successful implementation of program activities.
• Regional travel to provincial capitals and local districts within the Regional Duty Station is required including to kinetic areas.
• Verify identities of beneficiarys registries and documentation in coordination with other staff.
• Provide permanent assistance on the use of the standardized reporting templates given to duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma and 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role or relevant field such as community development assistance or training programs.
• previous experience working with international organizations and/or non-governmental organizations required; previous experience working on USAID-funded programs preferred.
• Previous experience managing grants or supervising staff strongly preferred.
• Good computers skills particularly with MS-Office Package.
• Professional technical experience matching the mentioned duties and responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Proven experience interacting with government officials in politically sensitive environments
• Fluency in English Dari and Pashto required: read write and fluent conversation
• This position will be expected travel up to 70%.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidates for position of Activity Manger to will be required to work directly with beneficiaries Afghan service providers and to administer assistance to families and communities at the local level. Job duties will include but not be limited to the following activities:
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.