Admin Assistant (Casual- Short Term) Expired
Admin Assistant (Casual- Short Term)
|Title:||Admin Assistant (Casual- Short Term)|
|Exp.:||2018-07-18-(2 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children |About Save the Children|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Business Administration Public Administration or Social Studies.|
|Work Experience:||1 Year Related experience Years|
Graduate from 14th class on the following areas; Business Administration Public Administration Architecture Computer Science Education or a relative field.
Ability to work in team and individual.
Principles and practices of public administration and organization applicable to a local agency.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time which are reasonable in relation to their level of skills and experience.
In the event of a significant humanitarian emergency the post-holder will be expected to work outside their normal job description; vary their working hours; and occasionally work from a different location should the need arise.
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Health &Safety and Security
The post holder is required to carry out their duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures and our Global Security policy and procedures.
Compliance policies: Child Safeguarding and Code of Conduct; Anti-Bribery and Fraud
The post holder is required to comply with these key policies and other organisational policies and procedures at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under supervision of Sr. Liaison Officer properly filing administrative documents.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· Holds self-accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving results together with children and role modelling Save the Children values;
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for self and team takes responsibility for own personal development and encourages team to do the same;
· Widely shares personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others;
· Future oriented thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships with own team colleagues at both national and regional level members donors and partners;
· Values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength;
· Approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions;
· Willing to take disciplined risks.
· Honest encourages openness and transparency;
· Always acts in the best interests of children.