• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Finance or Business Administration with 3 years’ relevant experience or overall 5 years of experience in a related field.
• Previous experience with financial duties including handling of petty cash
• Ability to respond effectively to the time sensitive inquiries
• An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills analytical ability good judgment and strong operational focus
• Fluency in English is required; Dari and/or Pashto preferred
• Previous experience with USAID-funded projects is a plus
• The position is based in Mazar-e Sharif Regional Office and reports to the Regional Export and Acceleration Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Admin/Finance Assistant is responsible for the financial clerical and administrative tasks in ACEBA Regional office in Mazar-i-Sharif. S/he will handle petty cash disbursements advances and maintain accurate records of payments and replenishments. S/he will provide assistance to the regional team to maintain daily office functions.
OBJECTIVE AND DUTIES:
• Handles daily financial clerical and administrative duties
• Coordinates logistical and travel support
• Monitors office equipment and supplies
• Handles petty cash disbursements and reporting
• Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
• Accurately record petty cash transactions and report disbursements weekly to Finance Manager in Kabul.
• Handles routine administrative tasks to include calls mail and electronic communications and routing messages and information to appropriate individuals
• Other tasks as required.
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Admin/Finance Assistant - Mazar in the subject line of the application
Note: Applications without specific subject line will not be considered