|Vacancy Number:||ISMC - 02-21|
|Category:||Finance General Business Other|
|Exp.:||2021-06-30-(3 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||300 USD - Monthly|
|Organization:||ISMC | About ISMC|
|Education:||University degree in a relevant area such as finance accounting business administration management|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
|Qualification:||Experience in excellent computer skills particularly with MS- Office Packages.|
Experience and ability of Afghan Taxation System rules and regulations implementation according to the schedule
Ability to critically review and improve financial management and expenditure monitoring systems to increase accountability
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Have a good command of the Dari language both written and spoken
Duties & Responsibilities
| 1. Responsible for and plans organizes and manages the finance and administration process for the Company`s staff.|
2. Ensures that the finance process is in adherence to the company and client requirements company policies and procedures.
3. Ensure smooth operations of the Company in close coordination with the MD
4. Plan organize and liaise Company`s needs and purchases in close coordination & collaboration with MD.
5. Supervises and manages kitchen and Factory staff.
6. Ensure smooth operations of equipment and tools at the Factory.
7. Organize and manage office supplies kitchen supplies.
8. Ensuring that Company expenditures are adequately tracked according to the budget in close coordination with the MD.
9. Facilitate timely accurate month-end closing cash requests.
10. Receiving complete documents invoices bills etc… ensuring the proper name date stamp and supportive documents
11. Prepare weekly monthly plan and monthly financial progress report to the MD
12. Keep updating the Stocks Options and the Prices
13. Manage Staff Salary leases and subcontractor payments on schedule
14. Plan and manage Staff timesheets and Employee wages on a Monthly basis
15. Schedule tax payments strictly on time
16. Organize weekly and monthly internal audits and report to Managing Dir.
17. Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
18. Maintaining filing system and ensuring the accuracy of clients files and information
19. Responsible for arranging the stocks in accordance with an administrative system
|Qualified candidates may submit their application including a letter of interest via Email Address: [email protected] Kindly indicate the vacancy number) ISMC - 02-21) and the position title you apply in the subject line.\r\nApplications received after the closing date will not be considered.\r\nOnly those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.\r\n|