|Exp.:||2018-05-31-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||According to GIZ salary scale|
|Organization:||GIZ-Afghanistan |About GIZ-Afghanistan|
|Education:||University degree in relevant discipline (economy business or human resources|
|Work Experience:||3-5 of professional experience preferably w Years|
· University degree in relevant discipline (economy business or human resources related etc.)
3-5 years of professional experience preferably with GIZ or international organization in Administration Finance HR or other related area
· Fully proficient computer and communication skills.
· Experience in project cycle management an inventory management.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Analytical and organizational skills;
Interpersonal and team-working skills; proven experience as team leader
Fluency in written and spoken English required.
· Understanding of financial management is an asset
Duties & Responsibilities
· Managing of daily office operations including aadministrative and logistical support to project activities (organizing meetings workshops and trainings including the booking of catering travel bookings and monitoring etc.).
· Inventory management (OnSite Asset)
· Claim settlements and record keeping. Digitalization of records.
· Close cooperation and exchange with the GIZ-Country Office/Admin Office on claim settlements and general administrative support.
· Managing confidential files especially in the area of HR and finance.
· Using digital and non-digital monitoring tools.
· Presenting administrative procedures to the project’s experts on a regular basis.
· Writing of memos and minutes.
· Accompanying the team leader and other project members to meetings with project partners.
· Facilitating information exchange between the project and its experts with other development programs and project partners in Afghanistan.
· Representing the Program Coordinator during his absence.
You are kindly requested to submit your cover letter and curricula Vitae with complete contact details to:
GIZ Office Afghanistan Kabul
Email: [email protected]
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.