Agriculture / Livestock Extension Worker (Community Mobilizer)
|Title:|| Agriculture / Livestock Extension Worker (Community Mobilizer)|
|Exp.:||2018-08-19-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||Based on organization salary scale|
|Organization:||RRAA |About RRAA|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in the Agriculture / Livestock|
|Work Experience:||2-4 of experience in the similar field Years|
- Bachelor degree in the Agriculture / Livestock
- Excellent Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in the similar field
- Ability of writing and understanding of English Dari and local languages
- Ability of writing activity reports
- Balkh (Sholgra district) province candidates will be given priority
Duties & Responsibilities
- To conduct agriculture training courses for farmers and other targeted beneficiaries
- To cooperate with other field staff NRM trainers and Engineers and ensure the best possible progress to the project.
- To develop and maintain routine and ways of follow up and monitoring both community project/training courses and individual farmers.
- To monitor ongoing project activities in accordance with guidelines established by the project team and project work plan.
- To develop weekly and monthly plan in order to carry out the activity as per planned.
- To prepare weekly and monthly report of assigned tasks.
- To participate in internal and external meeting upon to request of line manager.
- To carry out pre-surveys and surveys to identify community priorities and feasible project.
- To handle all administrative tasks concerning to his/her field area and assigned by the Project Manager.
- To provide necessary data to the Project Manager in order to include and establish weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Being efficient in filling of the documents related to the training and distribution of inputs to beneficiaries.
- To report any deviation from RRAA rules and agreed work plans to PM.
- To make sure in having a good relation with community and other stakeholders in the field.
- To interact with stakeholders as a cooperative CBOs (community-based organizations).
- To carry out all work assigned by the Project Manager.
Interested applicant must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a subject "Extension Worker-RRAA/TARPP/40/2018. no later than 19/08/2018.late application will not be considered
Note: Only local candidates will be considered and encourage to apply.
submit your application letters to the following Email Address.
[email protected] Or [email protected]
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV.
For further communication and information please contact to the following mobile number:
|Email:||[email protected] Or [email protected]|