Qualifications required: The successful applicant will need to address the following criteria: 1) Graduated from Intermediate Medical Institute. 2) Minimum one year work experiences at a similar position. 3) Work experience with other health organization. 4) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment 5) Problem solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Informed about basic health care and safe motherhood program goals
2) Knowledge and skills regarding registration and reporting systems; management of reports.
3) Knowledge and skills in health education and its applications.
4) Knowledge and skills needed for aseptic and antiseptic techniques and its application.
5) Knowledgeable about sterilization and skills to use it.
6) Knowledgeable about dealing with emergency cases.
7) Knowledge and information on anesthesia techniques and its indications in different Gyn/Obs and other general surgery cases.
8) Knowledge and skills of preparing the patient for operation induction of anesthesia control and maintaining of anesthesia and recovery of patient.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit an application letter along with his/her CV to the HR Department CHA main office Kabul through email address : [email protected][email protected] Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview. Contact Details: Address: Charah-i-Qambar Jim part 5th District CHA main office Kabul Afghanistan Mobile#: 0729128405 Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]