Assistant Manager IT Audit Expired
Assistant Manager IT Audit
|Title:||Assistant Manager IT Audit|
|Duration:||Permanent ( Three Months Probation )|
|Exp.:||2016-02-16-(3 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||The First Microfinance Bank | About The First Microfinance Bank|
|Work Experience:||0 Years|
Given the nature of the business you are probably somewhere in your mid-thirties ore above. You have a successful track record of Minimum 3 years working experience in related field. You feel at ease dealing with C-Level Directors of the company and have excellent communication skills. You will have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems. You have the ability to read financial statements, are highly analytical. Most important of all you know how to close deals and by doing so grow your asset and liability book. You understand that this is a new line of business and therefore not all will be perfect. You pro-actively work with your direct manager and other departments to increase our product offering. YOU will be pivotal to our and your success.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review IT function, its risks and activities, and determine and recommend nature, scope of proposed IT audits. Design audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan, assess controls and to meet audit objectives.
2. Assume responsibility as project leader for special IT audit projects and provide advisory and consulting services. Train and provide guidance of auditing task and procedures; review work for completeness; and submit evaluation to manager IA/CIA.
3. Prepare reports for IT internal audit engagements. Summarize audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response. Ensure audit summary is prepared within established deadline.
4. Obtain, analyzes and appraise supporting data utilizing various software applications.
5. Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls throughout the company by evaluating the adequacy of system control and recommend improvements.
6. Performs testing and walkthrough procedures to determine company compliance with established standards.
7. Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management’s response and the corrective action taken on significant audit recommendations.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by manager IA/ CIA.
| If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this role, please send us your resume to FMFB Human Resources department, Plot # 148, 4th Street, Ansari square, Opposite to Holland Embassy Kolola Pushta Road, Shahr-e-Naw, Kabul – Afghanistan or via email to [email protected] no later than February 16, 2016. Please make sure that your email includes the following subject line: 2- 2/Assistant Manager, IT Audit/HO/007|
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted after the expiry of the deadline.
In case you are currently employed with an AKDN entity and wish to apply for a position with FMFB-A, you must obtain an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from your current employer in advance and submit it along with your resume. Failure to do so will disqualify you from being considered for this role.
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected]|