Audit Officer Expired
|Duration:||One year - Ext.|
|Exp.:||2018-11-12-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy per month|
|Organization:||New Kabul Bank |About New Kabul Bank|
|Work Experience:||1-3 Years|
Bachelor Degree in Computer science or in information technology.
One to two years of experience in information technology audit.
Having Certification in any of the following will be highly preferred: CCNA MCSE Linux or oracle database.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Detailed audits of information technology systems and infrastructures to verify systems are secure and support the related applications or business processes.
2. Good understanding of interaction between the application and underlying infrastructure (networks operating systems databases)
3. Conducting Information system audits to evaluate and improve information technology system of new Kabul bank.
4. Work closely with IT audit manager and Performs information system control reviews include system development standards operating procedures system security communication controls backup and disaster recovery and system maintenance.
5. Identify the weaknesses in systems network or database levels of information system and providing recommendations to prevent security breaches in the information system based on technical assessments.
6. Develop solid communication skills to not only understand technical jargon but to translate technical jargon into business-related decisions for management.
7. Assumes responsibility as team leader for special audit assignments submits evaluation results on assigned audits to audit manager.
8. Conducts all assigned audits including planning evaluating and documenting the results reporting and follow up in accordance with the annual audit plan
9. Prepares and presents audit reports and other technical information in a pertinent concise and accurate manner for distribution to audit committee/management.
10. Follows up on audit findings to ensure that related section has taken corrective action.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to evaluate information system infrastructure in system network or database level.
Ability to independently analyze information and determine issues.
Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
Sound judgment inquisitiveness and strong analytical ability.
Advanced written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs and educational and work certificates to the attention of following address. NKB main office - HRD
Add; 10-42 Torabaz Khan Shahr-e-Naw Kabul - Afghanistan. Applications by email can be sent to [email protected] All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.