|Exp.:||2015-08-31-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||AACS - Afghanistan | About AACS - Afghanistan|
|Work Experience:||30 Years|
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field is required, ACCA, CA and CPA is highly preferred to apply.
- 03 – 05 years progressive experience in Auditing, Advisory and Assurance sector in Afghanistan or abroad.
- Must have complete knowledge of local languages and strong English language.
- High skills writing proficiencies in English language is required.
- Professional knowledge of IFRS, ISA, US GAAP and GAGAS is required.
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits.
- Ability to build relationships with Afghan Accenture Clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication ability.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
It is important to plan and conduct an honest self-assessment of your knowledge, skills and abilities. In particular, employers are looking for:
Duties & Responsibilities
Requirements for Auditor:
Auditors inspect clients’ accounting records and express an opinion as to whether financial statements are presented fairly in accordance with the applicable accounting standards of the entity, such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). They must assert whether financial statements are free of material misstatement, whether due to error or fraud. In addition to performing audits, External Auditors often provide various tax and consulting activities. These can be AACS client’s individuals, small businesses, corporations, government bodies or not-for-profit organizations. The position reports to Audit Manager and will have direct responsibility for a number of joiner auditors and trainees:
Auditor is responsible for performing a variety of tasks for Afghan Accenture Consulting Services clients, including:
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits to ensure that financial statements are fairly presented in accordance with applicable GAAP.
- Perform tests of internal controls to ensure effectiveness.
- Perform substantive testing of account balances to determine reasonableness.
- Prepare and present to management reports on audit findings, which might include material misstatements of financial information or severe control deficiencies, and provide recommendations on improving these shortcomings in the future.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Monitor and control joiner auditing staff.
- Coach, train and develop joiner auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Prepare Financial Statements for commercial and non-commercial sectors.
- Prepare Management letters for commercial and non-commercial sector audit clients.
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Implementing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls over financial statements in clients organizations
- Documenting the results of the audits.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting them to clients on behalf of Afghan Accenture.
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members in AACS.
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules in AACS.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office financial & management activities, as required.
| Interested qualified candidates only apply through email; please send your application, resume and copy of professional certificates to [email protected] and cc to [email protected], please state the vacancy number in subject line of your email.|
We encourage qualified both male and female applicants to apply..!