|Title:|| Board Secretariat|
|Duration:||Six month with three month probationary period|
|Exp.:|| 2019-12-28-(6 Months From now)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:|| Al Hashim Construction Company | About Al Hashim Construction Company|
|Work Experience:||2-3 yeras Years|
- An understanding of the effective functioning of organization
- Minimum of three years’ experience in administration in a paid or volunteer setting.
- Strong organizational skills time and ability to meet deadlines and produce notes and Minutes in a timely manner for distribution and action by the Board.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves on the Executive Committee.
- Keeps lists of Board Members.
- Notifies Board Members of meetings.
- Keeps record of Board attendance.
- Keeps accurate Minutes of meetings.
- Records all motions and decisions of meetings.
- Signs Board Minutes to attest to their accuracy.
- Records all corrections to Minutes.
- Keeps copies of Minutes of both Board and committee meetings
- Distributes copies of Board Minutes and actions to Board Members promptly after meetings.
- Conducts general Board correspondence.
- Keeps records of all Board correspondence.
- Signs official documents of the organization as required.
- Orients the new Secretary as needed.
- Makes sure members are notified of Annual General Meetings.
- Any other assign by board members or Director.
[email protected] CC [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected] cc: [email protected]|