Carpet Weaving Trainers
Carpet Weaving Trainers
|Title:||Carpet Weaving Trainers|
|Exp.:||2018-10-30-(2 Months From now)|
|Salary:||According to Project salary scale|
|Organization:||FRDO |About FRDO|
|Education:||Graduates of vocational skills training Institue|
|Work Experience:||3 ’ experience Years|
· Graduates of vocational skills training from Community Training Centers in the camps;
· Graduates of short vocational courses offered by external institutions;
· Graduates of technical and professional education - Certificate Diploma and Degree Courses offered by external institutions;
At least 3 Years’ experience.
Proven ability to work in culturally diverse team
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
The carpet weaving trainers must provide training to carpet weaving students prepare the carpet weaving curriculum in coordination and collaboration of the project manager and maintain a learning environment to project students.
· To assess and confirm the relevance effectiveness impact and sustainability of the vocational skills and technical/professional education acquired by the beneficiaries and as measured by specific labour market outcomes realized;
In coordination and collaboration of rest of the trainers prepare carpet weaving curriculum for five months.
· Coordinate the weekly and monthly lesson plan with project supervisor and project manager
· To provide in-depth understanding of the beneficiary youth transition from the completion of training to the labour market. This will include opportunities and challenges faced by graduates in the labor market.
· To assess the correlation of skills acquired during training and current job held and career path.
· To provide an analysis of most marketable courses in view of; easy access to employment and incomes returns
· To assess the opportunities for self-employment and challenges such in engaging in starting up micro business
· To identify gender related challenges in getting employment and forward recommendations
· She/he will assist programme manager in training need assessment designing and implementing the training work plans. Work closely with project manager and project supervisors communities (DDAs CDCs and etc) and identify the training needs and requirement.
· Lead the development of training work plans procurement of training stationeries and materials (training manuals and hand-outs) in coordination with procurement unit of FRDO office in Kabul.
· Ensure high quality trainings have organized and delivered by her for project targeted beneficiaries and the trainings have significantly contributed to learning and development of female beneficiaries as well.
· Assist the supervisors and WFP-PAT monitors in the process of project training data collections and data management.
· Undertake regular supervision visits and assess the impact of trainings on the learning and development of project beneficiaries identify training gaps/needs and or areas of improvements - document best practices and lessons learnt.
· Any other project related tasks ask by line manager or senior management.
National qualified candidates may send their application including a letter of interest and CV to Female Rehabilitation and Development Organization (FRDO) human resource department Kolola Pushta Traffic Square Behind Mansoor City Tower District 4 House # 3278 Kabul-Afghanistan Or to the email address: [email protected] / [email protected] Applicants should indicate vacancy number and post title on the email subject line when submitting their application. The HR will not consider any application received without vacancy number and post title (Carpet weaving Trainers) - FRDO/HR/VST-CBT/0022) in the email subject line. Female Rehabilitation and Development Organization (FRDO) provides an equal employment. Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
Contact Number: +93 (0) 799 342 926