|Title:|| CDC Officer|
|Exp.:|| 2019-01-21-(7 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per Organization salary Scale Policy|
|Organization:|| Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) | About Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|Education:||Medical Doctor MPH preferred|
|Work Experience:||Al least three of work experience in related Years|
· Post Graduate from a medical Institute or MD attested documented from recognized university.
· Al least three years of work experience in related field.
· Extensive experience in BPHS implementation and training skills with proven doc.
· Computer program knowledge and English language is advantages.
· Enough experience in HMIS and training.
· Good communication skill and team work capacity.
· Self-motivated and be punctual
· This position requires frequent travel to all districts of the province.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Conduct communicable diseases control related training need assessment in all OHPM supported Health Facilities in the provincial level and take action accordingly.
· Conduct initial and refresher training for all HFs staff including CHWs to ensure proper implementation of communicable diseases control policies
· Ensure proper implementation of quality assurance standards in all OHPM supported HFs in the province
· Conduct regular supportive supervision of the health facilities and CHWs in order to ensure communicable diseases control are implemented according to MOPH policies
· Active participation in developing plans of communicable diseases control in provincial level by close coordination with communicable diseases control PHO
· Ensure availability of drugs for treatment of communicable diseases control in BPHS HFs in the province
· Participate in communicable diseases control coordination meeting in province level
· Make sure that communicable diseases control maintain proper registration and documentation of communicable diseases control activities
· Collect and consolidate communicable diseases control related reports and assist the clinic in charge to prepare monitoring charts request and utilization/medicine
· Make sure Facility health providers provide health education messages to the clients while providing communicable diseases control services
· Maintain proper records of the communicable diseases control concerning documents
· Identifies weaknesses provides feedback and takes corrective action
· Provide and translate guideline about control of communicable disease and policies for all OHPM supported HFs
· Conduct refresher and on the job training for communicable disease and for all HFs staff.
· Facilitate establishment of communicable diseases control committee in provincial level
· Attend and motivate the community participate in HIV/AID and TB international days
· Maintain proper records of the relevant unit documents.
· Supportive Supervision from Lab Section in the Health Facility level.
· Supply equipment material and required format for all lab section in the Health facilities.
· Conduct on the job training session for Lab technical in the health facility level.
· Compile monthly (technical and Stock) Lab report and prepared constructive feedback.
· Responsible for the overall infectious disease activities of the project.
· Ensure quality services delivered for CDC in health facilities through monitoring and supportive supervision.
· Implement quality assurance tools as per MoPH guidelines.
· Conduct regular monitoring and supervision of health facilities and provide on-the-job training for staff as per the need.
· Coordinate facilitated and oversee the laboratory services implementation according to the BPHS policies.
· Identifies weaknesses provides feedback and takes corrective action.
· Ensure effective communication with project staff and other stakeholders and ensure joint monitoring and supportive supervision with the support of provincial CDC officer of local PPHD.
· Ensure maintenance of all documents and records related to CDC (communicable disease control) activities including monitoring supervision training planning and correspondence.
· Accountable to ensure implementation of infection prevention measures in health facilitate according to MoPH IP guidelines and recommendations.
Perform any other tasks as assigned by line supervisor
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email.
Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email.
|Email:|| [email protected]|