|Vacancy Number:|| OTA/055|
|Title:|| Chancellor (CEO)|
|Exp.:|| 2019-04-12-(4 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:|| Online Trading Academy | About Online Trading Academy|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
- At least MBA degree with specialization in the field of Management from a recognized university.
- 5 years’ experience in Academic Management /leadership.
- Must be hard working and honest having strong Management skill & knowledge.
- Experience in academic planning program and policy development and leadership. Ability to communicate clearly effectively and collegially with the many constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability to create a learning environment that fosters student success and to develop a technologically integrated environment that fosters innovation within a learning organization
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing research scientific cultural and educational policies and control its application to increase learning capacity of students and teachers
- Leadership of financial and administration affairs of OTA based on structural plan of OTA
- Preparing outlines to bring order and discipline for well academic activities
- Keep develop and attract cooperation of national and international institutes to create and develop modern teaching research and learning systems in OTA.
- Supervision and evaluation of operation quality of employees and other sections for effectiveness and usefulness of working programs in related departments
- Make recommendations on accreditation issues and follow-up.
- Develop and recommend a bio annual academic calendar
- Develop and revise OTA policies and procedures as needed to implement OTA goals and expectations and to ensure compliance.
- Review institutional tenure policies for quality and consistency
- Supervises budget preparation for OTA and academic -related programs
- Provide leadership in creating and maintaining academic standards and policies
Please mention position title and vacancy number in the subject line otherwise your application may not be considered
Submission email: [email protected]
Please CC: [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|