|Title:|| CHNE Trainer|
|Exp.:|| 2019-01-21-(7 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per Organization salary Scale Policy|
|Organization:|| Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) | About Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 work experience in management of Years|
Clinical experience :5 years
Female is preferable
Professional NURSE trained in new Curriculum and/or BSCN familiarity with competency-based education
Completion of the National Effective Teaching Skills course
Completion of National EOC course basic for female teachers
Completion of National FDP training is a plus point
Fluent in Dari Pashto and working knowledge of English
Computer literate; MS Word Excel and power point (or willing to have on the job training)
FTP1 FTP2 FTP3 Training is Must.
Duties & Responsibilities
Participates in community nursing curriculum development:
Familiarize with conceptual framework
Perform literature search of content
Review selected textbooks and other resources
Establish curriculum goals and objectives
Outline course content
Develop outcome measurement tool
Review and implement curriculum
Plan evaluate and revise curricula course content and course materials and methods of instruction
Provide classroom instruction:
Assess learners needs
Review and update self-knowledge
Review and update current topics and content
Analyze content to be presented
Determine teaching strategies and methodologies
Prepare classroom teaching aids
Arrange classroom environment
Present theory content
Administer evaluation tools
Prepare course materials such as syllabi homework assignments and handouts
Initiate facilitate and moderate classroom discussions
Participate in student recruitment registration and placement activities
Assists with maintaining personnel files for all students including record of theoretical knowledge assessment
Monitors attendance of students and keeps attendance log.
Supports the students throughout the program and offers counseling on personal or study related problems
Assists the student to find answers to questions and apply theory to practice
Notifies Course Coordinator of any concerns related to student learning and ability
Participates in meetings report writing and dissemination of information related to the program as requested
Liaises with clinical preceptors and other staff in the clinical areas to coordinate the clinical and theoretical aspects of community nursing education program.
Identifies and participates in personal professional development opportunities to ensure that current best practice standards are used in teaching practice.
Assumes responsibility for availability of resources used during the class
Keep side by side of developments in their field by reading current literature talking with colleagues and participating in professional conferences.
In the Clinical Area:
1. Provide Clinical Instruction
Evaluate clinical site
Orient to clinical site
Review clinical objectives
Pre-plan with clinical site
Orient students to clinical site
Assign student to specific units
Facilitate patient assignments
Select conference topics
Pre-conference with students
Provide individualized clinical instruction
Demonstrate clinical procedures
Observe student performance
Provide student feedback
Conduct ongoing evaluation
Develop remediation plan
2. Assess clinical education needs and patient and client teaching needs utilizing a variety of methods.
3. Compile administer and grade examinations or assign this work to others.
4. Maintain student attendance records grades and other required records.
5. Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
6. Coordinate training programs with area schools clinics hospitals health agencies and/or vocational schools.
7. Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
8. Participate in camps and community events.
9. Act as advisers to student to deal with social and academic issues.
10. Demonstrate patient care to students in clinical units of hospitals.
11. Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
12. Ensure all necessary supplies and equipment are available for students in clinical practice
13. Discuss the clinical objectives of students and facilitate opportunities for practice
14. Monitor the students to assess their level of competency and any areas that need to be improved then records this in the logbooks and on the Evaluation of Student’s Clinical Performance form.
15. Assists with student support services such as counseling and remedial tutoring.
16. Identifies and participates in personal professional development opportunities to ensure that current best practice standards are used in teaching practice.
17. Notifies the Clinical Coordinator of any concerns related to the students.
18. Communicates whenever necessary with the Coordinator informing her of any problems or concerns about carrying out her responsibilities.
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email.
|Email:|| [email protected]|