Civil Engineer Expired
|Duration:||1 Year Contract (Extendable)|
|Exp.:||2016-01-15-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company | About Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
· Bachelor degree in civil engineering or similar field (Master degree is preferred)
· Knowledge of (CAD) packages is a must.
· Proven working experience as a civil engineer or relevant experience
· Minimum 3-year experience
- Fluency in English
- Sound mathematical, scientific skills
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation
- Organizational skills
- Teamworking ability
The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days in a week and extra hours as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position holder designs, builds, supervises, operates, and maintains construction projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
· develop detailed designs;
· assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles;
· supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals;
· manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues;
· oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the charter ship process;
· communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
· think both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
· manage budgets and other project resources;
· manage change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensure relevant parties are notified of changes in the project;
· lead teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organizations or firms;
· compile, check and approve reports;
· review and approve project drawings;
· use computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects;
· undertake complex and repetitive calculations;
· schedule material and equipment purchases and delivery;
· attend public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role;
· adopt all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
· ensure that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget;
· correct any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
The application must comprise of one page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please note that applications received after the closing date (15 January 2017) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.
E-mail: [email protected]