Communication and reporting officer
|Title:|| Communication and reporting officer|
|Duration:||One year (extendable)|
|Exp.:|| 2018-11-17-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||CHA salary scale|
|Organization:|| Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance | About Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
• Bachelor degree in literature or social science
• Having English completion certificate
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Fluency in English both writing and speaking
• Computer skills
• Analysis the report from the field
Duties & Responsibilities
• Systematically screens and cross-check internal and external reports information and communication material for accuracy and consistency.
• Develop and coordinate regular highlight for internal distribution
• Preparing and updating reports to stakeholders and other governmental agencies
• Draft regular and emergency reports to stakeholders and other governmental agencies based on standard reporting format/scheme.
• Edit reports before submitting them to the Donor office and other stakeholders/entities.
• Prepares and systematically updates information material briefings and presentations on the situation in coordination with the entire team.
• Managers help produce high quality program progress reports as per the Donor and Government requirements.
• Provide high quality editing and formatting for all program related documents.
• Support program staff in organizing and managing seminars workshops press conferences and field visits as required.
• Develop donors reporting date and requirements template
• Compile & prepare distribution reports.
• Be aware of support implementation of new programmatic initiatives.
• Assist program/project managers in drafting implementation and monitoring plans and reporting
Please indicate the Position Title Vacancy Number and Area you are applying in subject of your email and application otherwise your application will not be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a possible Recommendation letter and CV to the HR Department CHA main office Kabul through email address: [email protected]
Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview.
Applications in English should include a resume a cover letter and three references (No certificates attached) and be submitted no later than to the following address:
Address: Charah-i-Qambar Jim part 5th District CHA main office Kabul Afghanistan
Email: [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|