|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||Till end of Dec 2019 (Extendable)|
|Exp.:||2019-04-25-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||1 According to GIZ Salary Scale|
|Organization:||GIZ-Afghanistan | About GIZ-Afghanistan|
|Education:||Advanced degree in accounting and finance university graduate in related field is preferred.|
|Work Experience:||1 to 2 ’ experience Years|
· Advance degree in accounting and finance university graduate in related field is preferred.
Professional Experience (field and minimum duration):
· 1 to 2 years’ experience
Other experiences and skills (e.g. language IT-skills social and personal skills etc.)
Very good command of English Dari and Pashto (written and verbally)
Flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
Controlling & Finance Assistant is part of the Controlling Finance and Accounting Unit of the GIZ Country Office Kabul. A part of the ToR of the unit is to receive invoices process them in accordance to GIZ O & R and procedures follow up of receivables and liabilities. Thus a Controlling & Finance Assistant in GIZ Country Office Kabul is required to carry out the following tasks:
1. Receiving invoices on daily basis and preparing them for payment process.
2. Arithmetically check and process of non-contractual invoice according to GIZ O & R country specific rules policies and procedures.
3. Check and process of Travel claims (National and International both).
4. Scan the processed invoices and store them in proper shared folders.
5. Monitoring and follow up of receivables and liabilities.
6. Maintain the contract files in their proper trays.
7. Support the unit officers with preparation of audit.
1. Receiving the Travel claims and CTOs from travelers and projects on a daily basis.
2. Registering the Travel claims and CTOs in specified database.
3. Preparing Calculation sheets for received travel claims and CTOs according to GIZ international and national travel guidelines.
4. Preparing monthly reports of International trips and send them GIZ HQ.
5. Properly maintaining the original travel claims received from Mazar and attaching them with copies in Monthly C-Files received from Mazar
1. Substitute the responsible Controlling & finance officers during their absence.
2. Any other tasks assigned by unit manager
You are kindly requested to send your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to our office through the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
The subject line of your email must contain the vacancy number and job title of the position.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy.
For more information about German Cooperation with Afghanistan and GIZ Afghanistan Projects please visit our websites:
www.gc-afg.de and https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/358.html