|Exp.:||2018-11-15-(1 Month Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:||Muslim English Language Institute |About Muslim English Language Institute|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
- Bachelor of Marketing / Journalism
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media TV etc.) exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures press releases website material etc.)
- Responsible for progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance (Daily weekly & annually.)
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit an application along with their CV before 15-11-2018 to:
Human Resources Manager
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI)
Dehnaw Dehbori Last Bus Stop of Kabul University Kabul Afghanistan
Email: [email protected] [email protected] with the subject of email ‘Application for Counselor along with reference ‘FMGR-01/Kabul.’