Data Entry Assistant/CLIC Operator
|Title:|| Data Entry Assistant/CLIC Operator|
|Duration:||one year possibility of extension|
|Exp.:||2018-11-11-(3 Days Ago)|
|Salary:||based on organization salary range|
|Organization:||Marie Stopes International Afghanistan |About Marie Stopes International Afghanistan|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ • Diploma in Information Technology/ equivalent IT qualificatio|
|Work Experience:||Two Years|
Bachelor from Computer Science faculty /Diploma in Information Technology/ equivalent IT qualification
Duties & Responsibilities
• Properly understanding of MSIA mission and vision.
• Maintaining disciplined and friendly behaviour with clinic clients
• Getting full knowledge of CLIC software for proper data entry
• Maintaining of IT and other organization equipment
• Client filing systems to be maintained in accordance to CLIC requirements
• Keeping client files and information confidential at all times
• Accurate interpretation compilation and entering of data in the CLIC system
• Proper analysis and verification to ensure data integrity
• Storing correct information in the desired database locations (completing all client required information in CLIC pages
• Completion of the required task within the desired deadlines
• Manage additional responsibilities including troubleshooting file back-ups regular updating and retrieval of data as and when required
• Being responsible for sending daily CLIC/data extracts to CLIC team on daily basis
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• To be able to work outside of the normal working hours.
• Assistance in keeping your work areas in the centre tidy neat and clean.
• Being responsible for keeping data back-ups in USB devices on weekly basis
• Reporting monthly staff finger print attendances (Hard & Soft)
• Keeping Client confidentiality and you are not allowed to share any information about clients outside organization and un authorized people in organization
• Fix the IT system only when you can at your clinic in case of IT problem contact with HO
• Maintaining good team work with all related staff
• You are required to demonstrate excellent behavior with clients
Qualified Female candidates can submit their CVs to blow email address your email address should contain the position name and vacancy number you applied for otherwise your CV will not be considered.