Deputy Branch Manager Expired
Deputy Branch Manager
|Title:||Deputy Branch Manager|
|Duration:||Permanent (Three months probation)|
|Exp.:||2015-06-10-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||The First Microfinance Bank | About The First Microfinance Bank|
|Work Experience:||0 Years|
Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent of the position is responsible for supervising specifically the work of loan officers and replacing the branch manager during his absence in terms of administering all the activities of the branch. In collaboration with the Branch manager, s/he supervises the work of the branch employees; and assists branch manager in managing a well thought-out commercial development of the branch.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Checks the authenticity of information given in loan applications on sample at random.
2. Trains and supervises the new loan officers; and advices them on various issues.
3. Assists the Branch Manager in various tasks, such as managing, monitoring and supervising the branch operations (loan portfolio, savings mobilisation etc.); and Manages branch liquidities.
4. Manages and supervises the work of branch staff; and is in-charge of branch administration in the absence of branch manager.
5. Assists BM in setting commercial objectives; and persuading staff to achieve them and constantly monitoring staff efforts to ensure their achievement.
6. In collaboration with the BM manages the logistical aspects (stock of documents, stationeries, vehicles,…) in coordination with the Logistics and Procurement sections.
7. Assists the BM in implementing the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorising expenses in line with the budget.
8. In the BM’s absence, follows up of important customers as well as delinquent customers; and chairs the Branch Loan Committee; and participates in the Credit Committee.
9. Responsible for staff attitude and ensuring a respectful, professional and banking values driven behaviour against customers.
10. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.