Make sure you demonstrate sound behaviour with clients
• Assist in management of all resources which are in use of health facility (human resource equipment medicine fee etc).
• Takes a proper medical history of the patient.
• Correct examination of the clients (patients) and provide necessary advice as per MSI:A and MoPH standards
• Prescription according to right diagnosis and knowledge of medicine.
• Explaining the treatment to the patient.
• Filling Antenatal card and follow up of the patients.
• Provision of correct examination result based on health problem of the client.
• Writes the essential important complaints signs and symptoms as well as the diagnosis and treatment on the patient’s health card.
• Following up infection prevention procedures according to standard guideline.
• Participate in on job training for the staff.
• Supervise performance of lower level health workers such as midwife Lab and vaccinator
• Maintain a good relationship with community.
• Take action for any emergency event in health status of the target areas collect the necessary documents and report it as soon as possible Quality Assurance Officer and Program Provincial Coordinators .
• Completing client consent form before performing the procedure properly
• Maintain proper referral system when required
• Provision of MSI special services like IUD insertion MVA MSL and other services.
• Conduct weekly monthly meetings with staff
• . Perform any other required project-related tasks
• Managing emergency medical situation and provide correct referral to hospital
Qualified candidates can submit their CVs to below email ID only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Please write the position name and title you applied.