University Degree (BBA social since or relevant qualification)
2-3 in procurement with INGO including pro Years
Qualification: University Degree (BBA social since or relevant qualification) 2-3 years in procurement with INGO including proven knowledge and experience documentation and update and maintaining database. Knowledge of fluent English (Spoken Writing Understanding). Knowledge of computing skills in Word and Excel. Familiar with the documentation and filings system / Data entry and Record keeping.
Duties & Responsibilities
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collect/collate information from the District team reports.
• Ensure that MSRP /field SRs are documented appropriately.
• Update frequently MSRP SR tracking database(s)
• Support Yawan team in terms of submission of all documents on time.
• Disseminate SR progress update and progress graph at least bi-weekly to provincial and field offices.
• Produce timely/frequent feedback to field team on any error or delays.
• Collect field plan/report and distribute progress report at the end of each month.
• Collect and compile field team monthly and quarterly Report and submit to pm
• Document the flow of documents and disseminate internally to relevant stakeholders
• Establish a proper filing system for MSRP project documents at the provincial and district offices/ train staff how to maintain it properly.
• Any other related task ask by district manager and project manager.
• Analyze SR tracking database and disseminate information to field offices.
• Compare SR tracking with District and Logistic consolidated report and flag discrepancies
• Alert field office to send the returned SRs/ documents as soon as the can.
• Analyze the database and follow-up with team on any delay on submission of SR/documents either new documents or documents that had been returned for correction.
• Track and analyses the district team plan and achievement/progress and share internally to the team and PM.
• Attend on data reconciliation process with M&E and logistic
Documentation Lessons Learned:
• Collect and submit the lessons learned on monthly base and share to PM and M&E.
• Collect best practices document it and share to Concern program team.
• Establish and maintain a MSRP information board in the provincial office and post project pictures and success stories frequently.
• Support field offices prepare proper documentations and records.
• Make decentralized system of data update.
• Training field staffs how to gather information and send to provincial office.
• Liaise closely with the M&E and Logistic.
• Compare SR tracking with Logistic and make correction to discrepancies.
• Regularly consult with Log. and get update in terms of the status of SRs.
CHS & Emergency:
• Concern is committed to CHS to ensure downward accountability. Concern activities are guided by CHS standards in all stages both emergency and development projects /programs. In Afghanistan we also bounded our activities by Accountability framework and therefore any Afghanistan employees are responsible to comply with CHS principles and benchmarks as instructed by its policies and therefore make sure that you accept and implement CHS standards in all your activities.
• To give your full support in relation to emergencies when occurring in any area that Concern Afghanistan will respond
Applications should be written in English and demonstrate the applicants suitability for the job. A current Curriculum Vita and three referee’s reports should be included in the application. In the first instance applications should be submitted to Concern World Wide- Afghanistan offices in Taloqan marked to the attention of the Human Resources Department. And / or to any other field offices of Concern in Rustaq Faizabad Yawan Chall Namakaab and Kabul (Shari now 5th Street House 1117 Qala - e - Fatullah) or through this email address: [email protected] Subject line must be: (513/2018 Document Handler-MSRP) or your application may not be considered. Closing Date: 18 Oct 2018