|Title:|| DRR/NRM Engineer|
|Exp.:||2018-08-19-(4 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||Based on organization salary scale|
|Organization:||RRAA |About RRAA|
|Education:||University Degree of Civil Engineering|
|Work Experience:||2-3 of experience in the field M&E Years|
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (social science statistic economy)
- Excellent Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work as a team and travel to the field
- 2-3 years of experience in the field M&E
- The ability of writing and understanding of English Dari and Pashto languages
- Computer skills essential
- The position will be fill by qualify local candidate
Duties & Responsibilities
- To conduct meetings with targeted communities including transact walk for project identification.
- To take an initiative role in selection of projects in consultation with targeted communities and related governmental line departments.
- To conduct technical survey in order to develop project site plan and other related tasks.
- To make sure of technical design estimation preparation planning implementation and supervision of NRM construction project activities.
- To design the DRR/ NRM proposed construction projects Sholgra district with its targeted locations.
- To prepare weekly and monthly action plan.
- To support logistic and other departments regarding procurement in order to have good quality construction raw material.
- To organize meeting with DRR/NRM committees to discuss the related issue of DRR/NRM.
- To prepare weekly monthly and quarterly activities reports.
- To monitor and supervise ongoing construction projects in targeted locations.
- To develop tools for data collection and data analysis.
- To organize and conduct regular meetings with DRR/NRM committees and other stakeholder’s.
- To keep and update a proper filing system.
- To make sure in establishing a good working environment with project staff and other actors in the field.
- To participate in MAIL- DRR/ NRM cluster meetings.
- To participate in internal project staff coordination meetings.
- To carry out other tasks assigned by Project Manager.
Interested applicant must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a subject "DRR/NRM Engineer-RRAA/TARPP/38/2018. no later than 19/08/2018.late application will not be considered
Note: Only local candidates will be considered and encourage to apply.
submit your application letters to the following Email Address.
[email protected] Or [email protected]
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV.
For further communication and information please contact to the following mobile number:
|Email:||[email protected] Or [email protected]|