|Title:|| DRR/NRM Trainer|
|Exp.:||2018-08-19-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||Based on organization salary scale|
|Organization:||RRAA |About RRAA|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in social science or any other relevant faculty.|
|Work Experience:||2-4 of experience in the similar field Years|
- Bachelor degree in social science or any other relevant faculty.
- Excellent Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in the similar field
- Ability of writing and understanding of English Dari and local languages
- Ability of writing activity reports
- Balkh (Sholgra district) province candidates will be given priority
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide trainings for targeted community members on plans to protect restore and manage their natural resources.
- To develop individual plans for households in order to protect restore and manage their natural resources.
- To conduct training for community members on DRR/NRM concepts and skills.
- To establish DRR/NRM committees in Sholgra district as well as provision of training for them.
- To cooperate with other field staff extension workers and engineers in order to ensure the best possible progress of project.
- To develop and maintain routine and ways of follow up and monitoring both community project/training courses and individual beneficiaries.
- To carry out pre-surveys and surveys to identify community priorities and feasible project.
- To handle all administrative tasks concerning to his/her field area and assigned by the Project Manager.
- To provide necessary data to the Project Manager to include and establish weekly and monthly activity reports.
- To have efficient filling of the documents related to the training and distribution of inputs to beneficiaries.
- To make sure of having a good relation with community and other stakeholders in the field
- To conduct meeting with DRR/NRM committees.
- Maintains regular communication with DRR/NRM committee.
Interested applicant must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a subject "DRR/NRM Trainer-RRAA/TARPP/39/2018. no later than 19/08/2018.late application will not be considered
Note: Only local candidates will be considered and encourage to apply.
submit your application letters to the following Email Address.
[email protected] Or [email protected]
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV.
For further communication and information please contact to the following mobile number:
|Email:||[email protected] Or [email protected]|