Emergency Field Officer (National Contract) Expired
Emergency Field Officer (National Contract)
|Title:||Emergency Field Officer (National Contract)|
|Duration:||Till end of 2018 extendable depending on both funding and performance|
|Exp.:||2018-05-25-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per NTA salary scale D1|
|Organization:||DRC |About DRC|
|Work Experience:||Minimum 3 Years|
To be successful in this role you must have:
Experience and technical competencies:
• Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process
• Collaboration: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback
• Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC-DDG vision and values.
Duties & Responsibilities
ABOUT THE JOB
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Emergency Field Officer the Emergency Field Officer is responsible for the implementation of DRC Afghanistan’s emergency activities in the assigned area of responsibility (assessment and distribution of in-kind relief items MPC assistance Cash for Rent/Shelter)as guided in accordance with approved methodologies and tools and in line with DRC and donor policies and guidelines. He/she will be working in cooperation with DRC’s HUBs protection livelihood and MEL teams and in collaboration with local authorities and communities. The Field Officer works under the direct supervision of the Senior Field Officer.
To achieve the overall and specific position’s objectives the job holder tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Availability: As soon as possible
• Duty station: Kabul Afghanistan
• DRC-DDG will offer the successful applicant a contract till end of 2018 extendable based on funding and performance.
• Salary and conditions will be in accordance with NTA Salary Scale Grade D level 1 38000 AFN per month.
Interested? Then apply for this position by clicking on the link below:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note. CV only applications will not be considered.
Applications close 26 May 2018. However please note due to the urgency of this position shortlisting process will be ongoing. Should we find qualified candidates prior to expiry of this advert interviews will be held immediately.
|Email:||Follow submission guideline|