|Title:|| Eye specialist|
|Exp.:||2018-05-28-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:||AIMA |About AIMA|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
- Will be graduated from a known medical college.
- He might be an eye specialist.
- The specialist should have at least 3 years experiences.
- He will be able to travel to the target provinces.
- Have a good communication skill with team works.
Duties & Responsibilities
- ·To facilitate 1000 cataract surgeries for needy people in 15 provinces of Afghanistan.
- ·To increase access to the quality health services for those people suffering cataract in Afghanistan.
- ·The ophthalmologist will screen the cataract patients.
- ·Ophthalmologist will identify the eligible patients for cataract surgeries.
- ·He will be able to have at least 15 filled visits during the implantation of the project to the target provinces.
- ·The pre identified cataract patient will be operated at the province or district hospital.
- ·The team will stay in province according the need and number of surgeries per each province.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to email their CV and cover letter for this position to
or directly submitted to the following address:
AIMA Office 2nd floor Al- Hayat hospital Charahi Gul Surkh Kulola Pushta Kabul Afghanistan
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.