Female MD (NGR-Najmul Jahad CHC)
|Title:|| Female MD (NGR-Najmul Jahad CHC)|
|Duration:||One year Extendable|
|Exp.:|| 2021-05-15-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| HealthNet TPO | About HealthNet TPO|
|Education:||Degree of MD approved by MoPH|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
- Degree of MD approved by MoPH.
- Working experience as MD of 1-2 years in hospital.
- Good English language skills. Computer skills are preferable.
- Flexible mentality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- To follow all physical diagnostic steps like history taking examination investigations treatment and Health Education.
- Attend morning report visits round technical seminars and discussions.
- Accurate proper and on time records and filling of all HMIS forms and patients files according to the EPHS standards
- Follow all nationals Medical protocols and other for case definition and management.
- Attend all night and day duty based on the approved schedules.
- To provide on time accurate and standard treatment to the patients in the OPD & emergency department.
- Respect and follow HealthNet TPO rules and regulation and proper attitude against the clients for their satisfaction.
- Performing lifesaving emergency measures as needed.
- Prescribe according to the standard protocol.
- Conduct Health education session in all relevant issue with Patients
- To identify complicated cases and refer them to a specialist.
- To keep a record of activities and submit reports to the head of the department.
- Attending and participate in all necessary meeting workshop and training including weekly hospital conferences.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter please attached Educational documents to: [email protected]
Please ensure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
|Email:|| [email protected]|