Female Teacher Trainer
|Title:|| Female Teacher Trainer|
|Exp.:|| 2019-04-21-(4 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization's policy|
|Organization:|| The Welfare Association for the Development of Afghanistan (WADAN) | About The Welfare Association for the Development of Afghanistan (WADAN)|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Education Social Sciences or other relevant field|
|Work Experience:||3 ’ experience in the relevant field Years|
- Bachelor degree in Education Social Sciences or other relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Experience of community based education and education in emergency
- Proven experiences in development of capacity building material.
- Proven experiences in delivery of high quality training workshops to teachers.
- Strong presentation communication and negotiation skills
- Proven local languages oral and written communication skills
- Able to develop training tools and deliver trainings
- Ability to travel within project participatory area and other provinces as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct Training Need Assessments (TNA) of the teachers and develop comprehensive training plan in line with the project goal and objectives.
- Map out training plans design and develop training programs
- Provide trainings to the teachers of education in emergency classes community based classes and pre-school classes
- Choose appropriate training methods
- Evaluate the training sessions and summarize evaluation report for each training.
- Deliver high quality training workshops to the trainees where the project targeted beneficiaries learning and development requirement addressed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate the activities with project manager regularly and provide the report on the progress of the activities
- Maintain records of the training activities and prepare reports as and when required;
- Conducting follow-up visits to assess out-come of trainings and adjust training materials and methodology to the context and needs of the target groups.
- Guide and assessing training participants in decision making in the areas of their works;
- Get feed-back from the training participants regarding the out-come of their work;
- Collect and share relevant training data from their respective districts
- Attend events organized by WADAN and/or other relevant agencies concerning the area of work;
- Coordinate training plan and training locations with all the concerned people including SCI PED members and project manager;
- Any other relevant task assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their CV by hand along with a cover letter to WADAN’s Head Office:
House # 4 Street # 6 Opposite to Ministry of Commerce and Industry District 6 Dar Ul Aman Road Kabul
Or applications can be submitted by email to: [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|