|Vacancy Number:||19-025 (Re-announce)|
|Exp.:||2019-04-24-(1 Week From now)|
|Organization:||Save the Children | About Save the Children|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Education or related field or an equivalent education|
|Work Experience:|| At least four ’ experience in development w Years|
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor degree in Education or related field or an equivalent education
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
At least four years’ experience in development within the education and protection sectors
Duties & Responsibilities
ROLE PURPOSE: The Field Coordinators is fully responsible for the high quality implementation of AQL program in one of the target provinces (Kandahar Kunduz Jawzjan)
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Support the AQL Program Coordinator in quality implementation of AQL project in one of the target provinces.
· Coordinate and communicate project work plan timely with MoE relevant departments on provincial level (PED DED and Formal schools) in order to ensure quality and smooth implementation of the project.
· Facilitate and support the travels accommodations and venue arrangements of provincial DSMS and DAS staff to Kabul for receiving core trainings and guidelines as per project plan.
· Facilitate the intra district exchange between DED DSMS/DAS staff and hub school shuras to ensure that a mutual learning culture is promoted.
· Provide day to day and technical assistance to Capacity building Officers Education officers and other relevant staff for Designing Planning and delivery of high quality trainings to DSMS and DAS staff on provincial and district level.
· Supervise the work of Capacity building officers to make sure that quality trainings are delivered and support supervision is done on time and according to DIP.
· Support Education officer to ensure that all relevant training materials are procured timely training venues are arranged and training plans are shared with PED DED and hub schools accordingly.
· Ensure that quality progress reports are provided to AQL Program Coordinator (As required) and Action-/Catch up plans back are timely implemented
· The field coordinator will support the social mobilization officer in implementation of Micro grant program to target schools in the province.
Implement the project interventions and apply the knowledge in a way to maximize the benefit for children and to Do No Harm.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
Holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values.
Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
Builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external and supporters
Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
Honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the position by sending the below documents mentioning the position title and vacancy number (19-025 Re-announce) in the subject of their email before closing date 24 April 2019
Save the Children International provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money at any stage of recruitment.