|Title:|| Field Engineer|
|Exp.:|| 2018-08-31-(10 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| Shelter For Life International (SFL) | About Shelter For Life International (SFL)|
|City:|| Badakhshan, Kabul, Samangan|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
- At least three (3) years professional practical post graduated experience in civil engineering /design for bachelor
- Having Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Having computer skills of construction designing programs (Auto Cad)
- Knowledge in preparation of tendering documents specifications and BOQs
- Nonprofit and/or NGO experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attitude of team-player both with experts and the local staff
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall quality control of the project and direct the employees.
- Preparation of project plans according to the rule policy and regulation.
- Track labor materials and equipment usage and file daily reports.
- Review and edit of design documents and project specifications.
- Control and supervise the project activities.
- Timely supervise of the project work issues regarding to the project implementation.
- To manage and ensure high quality control of different infrastructure works under the SFL Senior engineer.
- To provide project cost estimation of different vertical infrastructure in
- Preparing report on daily and basis to the relevant field.
- Coordination with the site construction manager on all quality issues.
- Implementation of QC management system at site.
- Coordination with communities’ representative on all labors and project objective matters.
- Distribution of relevant project documentation to site sub-contractors.
- Monitoring and implementation of the approved projects.
- Estimating and preparing Bill of quantity and work schedule for different type of projects.
- Or any other duties assigned by liner manager/direct supervisor.
Applicants meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a cover letter quoting the post title along with their Curriculum Vitae to: E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +93(0)700 54 96 91 or +93 (0) 787 60 66 50
|Email:|| [email protected]|