|Title:|| Field Engineer|
|Exp.:|| 2016-09-25-(3 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:|| Shelter For Life International (SFL) | About Shelter For Life International (SFL)|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
At least five (3) years professional practical post graduated experience in civil engineering /design for bachelor
Having Bachelor degree field of Civil Engineering
Having computer skills of construction designing programs (Auto Cad)
Knowledge in preparation of tendering documents, specifications and BOQs
Nonprofit and/or NGO experience
Strong written and oral communication skills
Attitude of team-player, both with experts and the local staff
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall quality control of the project and direct the employees.
- Preparation of project plans according to the rule, policy and regulation.
- Track labor, materials and equipment usage and file daily reports.
- Review and edit of design documents and project specifications.
- Assist engineering department in all technical aspect aiming design quality improvement.
- Active participation in Bid evaluation as Bid evaluation team member in coordination of relevant involved departments.
- Regular field supervision of construction projects bimonthly for technical assistance
- Provide accurate progressive report on monthly bases to the construction directorate
- Perform any other duties required by the Senior Management of the construction Directorate.
- Control and supervise the project.
- Timely supervise of the project work issues regarding to the project implementation.
- To manage and ensure high quality control of different infrastructure works under the SFL construction directorate.
- To provide project cost estimation of different vertical infrastructure in coordination with construction directory team.
- Coordination of deficiency with quality assurance.
- Preparing report on daily and basis to the relevant field.
- Coordination with the site construction manager on all quality issues.
- Implementation of QC management system at site.
- Coordination of quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Coordination with customer’s representative on all quality matters.
- Distribution of relevant project documentation to site sub-contractors.
- Monitoring and implementation of the approved projects.
- Estimating and preparing Bill of quantity and work schedule for different type of projects.
- Or, any other duties assigned by liner manager/direct supervisor.
Applicants meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a cover letter quoting the post title along with their Curriculum Vitae to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +93(0)700549691 or +93 (0) 787 60 66 50
|Email:|| [email protected]|