• Undertake regular field visits to monitor project activities and report on the progress and
• Provide capacity building of staff members by conducting training programs on site coaching and mentoring.
• Commitment to have frequent and regular field visits field for monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
As a member of the Country Program team contribute to the development of growth policies in adherence to the Country strategy.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience managing grants or supervising staff strongly preferred.
• Good computers skills particularly with MS-Office Package.
• Professional technical experience matching the mentioned duties and responsibilities.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Proven experience interacting with government officials in politically sensitive environments
• Fluency in English Dari and Pashto required: read write and fluent conversation
• This will be expected travel up to 70%.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidates for position of Field Monitor for the implementing monitoring evaluating and reporting on the emergency response and other project activities.
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.