|Title:|| Finance Assistant|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||1 year Extendable|
|Exp.:|| 2019-09-18-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||Asper organization Salary policy|
|Organization:|| Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD | About Humanitarian Assistance Society (HAS) & OPHCD|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
Bachelor degree in Finance or related field combined with extensive experience in similar responsible position in Finance is considered as equivalent.
At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field in governmental or non-governmental organizations.
Expertise in Microsoft Office including Word Excel PowerPoint Excel and internet is required.
Good communication skills and strong local language correspondence skill.
Fluently English Dari and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
Ability to write logical clear and concise reports.
Demonstrated analytical skills
excellent communication skills in Dari Pashto and English
He/she works as an active member of the team.
Excellent computer skills (word excel power point)
Planning and reporting skills
Travel to insecure areas on need basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing of different vouchers
- To help review the filed accounts.
- To keep the records for receivables and payables accounts.
- Reconciliation of all vouchers for completeness e.g. to have Po/ PR/ Bid summary and other relevant supporting documents.
- Recording employee’s salary advances and sending to Admin/Finance Officer/line Manager.
- Reconciliation of Cash in hand & to oversee the cash counts statements.
- Preparation and payment of local payroll and related taxes and benefits.
- To recommend and process travels costs and per diem of all staff.
- Advance clearances within time frame.
- Updating of cash transaction Journal on daily basses
- Prepare reports reflecting business and personnel activities.
- Maintain checks on financial expenditures and prudent utilization of resources;
- Make recommendations for improving services and reducing cost in all business operations to include developing improved procedures for cost reductions in office activities.
- Supervise various personnel actions including but not limited to assist in hiring performance appraisals promotions and transfers and scheduling time off.
- Reporting and accounting as per legal requirements including taxation annual report and accounts.
- Preparing of monthly Quarterly and Annual financial reports and submit them to line supervisor
- Maintain account books updated in QuickBooks and timely report any issue to the Finance /project Manager
- Enter financial data into QuickBooks on a daily basis.
- Comply with all the relevant requirements detailed in the OPHCD Financial Manual.
- Assist the Finance Officer/project Manager in project operations and monthly financial reporting.
- Present monthly journal entries to the Finance or Project Manager for examining the accounting treatment of transactions.
- Maintain a proper and updated filing system of the financial data.
- Check financial reports of sub-grantees along with supporting documents in terms of their completeness and compliance with OPHCD policies.
- To perform other tasks required by the line manager.
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV not more than 5 pages and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in email subject like (…………… Position V# …………)
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted
To : [email protected] CC : [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|