|Title:|| Finance Manager|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:||2018-08-25-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per Organization Salary Policy|
|Organization:||CURE International Hospital – Afghanistan |About CURE International Hospital – Afghanistan|
|Education:||Master degree in finance is preferred but not essential.|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
Required Competencies and Knowledge (Qualification)
- Master degree in finance is preferred but not essential.
- It is essential that the CURE Finance Manager is fluent with reading and writing skills in Dari Pashtu and English.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Have Five years’ work experience in similar field
- Excellent Organizational and Managerial Skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
Finance Manager’s major areas of responsibility are:
- Financial administration and reporting
- Cost Control monitoring and reporting
- Budget Coordination and Reporting
- Capacity building
- Inventory management
- Logistics and administration
Financial Administration and Reporting
- Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are implemented according to international standards of Accounting.
- Generally keep under review the finance and reporting systems and ensure compliance to the CIH standards.
- Ensure reconciliation between management information Xledger records.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure that all financial policies and procedures are carried out in line with CIH Kabul and local legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all local laws filling tax returns and other reports required by government regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliances with reporting requirement of CIH.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports including income statements balance sheets Gift In Kind valuation and general ledger to CIH US Office.
- Ensure timely submissions of financial reports for the any contract or grants inline with the reporting requirements set by the donor as may be necessary from time to time.
- Oversee annual audits and preparation of management response to auditor letter
- Serve as resource and internal auditor for Cure Kabul to senior management and financial staff helping them improve financial planning and monitoring
- Pricing strategy-Patient revenue review advice in liaison with Business Development Director
Cost Control Monitoring and reporting
- Monitor ongoing level of expenditure against budget and provide timely advice on likely over and under spend.
- Setup maintain and monitor internal control
- Personnel cost controls monitoring -payroll
- Cost of sales analysis and oversight
- Expenses reporting
Budget Coordination and reporting
- Manage and assist in the development annual budgets for internal purposes and for CIH
- Prepare budgets amendments and forecasts working with other senior managers.
- Assist with the in-country development of subsequent proposal budgets and provide budget data to CIH for the new proposals
- Conduct monthly financial reviews of spending and revenue to minimise organisational risk of deficits-actual vs projected budget comparison.
- Calculate and report impact of proposed initiatives expenditures and/or policy changes on organisation
- Serve as strong voice in risk assessment on funding allocations and ability to meet goals/outcomes
Capacity Building – Staff and systems
- Train the financial staff on all areas of accounting and finance
- Conduct periodic internal reviews of CIH Kabul financial policies procedures and systems and accounting staff suggesting updates to remain in line with best practices
- Provide user friendly financial management reporting tools that can be used by non financial staff for both planning and tracking purposes.
- Serve as the finance representative to managers meetings
- Manage inventory accounting for accurate end of period reporting
- Review the inventory systems in place and suggests better systems
- Oversee end of period physical stock taking
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and advises on best ways of acquiring stock-in country importation etc
- Customs clearance and international purchasing
- In country procurement and local purchasing
- Liaising with team housing coordinator on expatriate logistics-visa and permits leases billing phones tax and other legal compliance etc
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
- Special projects e.g. WWL Electronic MR
Submission guidelines :
Applicants meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit:
An application letter and CV.
A copy of certified Diploma from Afghanistan Government.
All applications MUST be accompanied with CVs and should be submitted to:
The HR Department at CURE International Hospital Kabul
Add. Darulaman Road Near to Darulaman Palace Kabul Afghanistan.
Or by email address: [email protected]
Subject line MUST be: Finance Manager
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Note: Please provide us with the complete information to us.
Send to this