Finance Manager Expired
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:||2018-09-01-(6 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:||Albashir Exchange & MSP | About Albashir Exchange & MSP|
|Education:||• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance Master degree will be preferred. • Professional certifica|
|Work Experience:||• At least 5 related experience in Finance/A Years|
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance Master degree will be preferred.
· Good knowledge of FX risk events and prevailing financial market conditions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in Afghan as well as English languages.
· Positive proactive and motivated attitude.
· Flexible regarding working hours.
Can cope with the stress and meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Finance Manager is responsible for the Company’s overall fiscal operation/activities in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles internal policies/regulations regulatory guidelines and other generally accepted accounting principles such as cost accounting budget and regulatory/governmental authorities’ directives ensuring and safeguarding of Company’s assets.
1. The Finance Manager will be involved in a range of strategic planning and internal initiatives mainly in regard to financial & accounting related matters.
2. Manage the general ledger inclusive of preparation and entry of monthly closings adjusting and balancing accounts journal entries account reconciliations balance sheet and income statement analyses.
Maintain a thorough knowledge of DAB (Da Afghanistan Bank) regulations audit requirements compliance fraud detection and prevention internal controls and operational efficiencies to keep current on relevant rules regulations and procedures.
4. Coordinate and manage the annual audit to ensure that accounts and records are compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and DAB (Da Afghanistan Bank) regulations.
5. Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination of accounting disbursement and processes & procedures to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
6. Establish standard operating procedures for assigned functions and sections.
7. Coordinate and manage various projects monitors work evaluates performance trains counsels coaches and instructs employees to meet established goals and objectives.
8. Ensure the accounting and finance activities are carried out in accordance with the established internal IFRS GAAP and regulatory procedures.
9. Establish and maintain a solid system for inventory records fixed assets and stocks at the company level.
10. Plan and manage for periodically and year-end audit and tax filings.
11. Managing financial and accounting records in accurate and confidential manner in accordance with established internal and regulatory requirements.
12. Prepare present and interpret financial reports to senior management Board of Directors and Auditors (internal and external).
13. Adhere to the applicable tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Company and ensure compliance with established policies procedures and regulatory directives.
14. Responsible for short-/mid-/long-term financial matters and for establishing Company-wide financial & accounting objectives policies programs directives and practices that ensure a sound financial structure.
15. Provide analysis regarding new business opportunities new products joint ventures affiliations and make recommendations to the Senior Management.
Ensure preparation and review of all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
17. Direct key point of contact for external and DAB auditors.
18. Stay current on audit best practices and regulatory laws and regulations.
19. Draft and maintain procedure manuals for all accounting and reporting functions and enhance the implementation of financial and accounting systems processes tools and control systems.
20. Supervise staff of Finance Department and develop/train/motivate the team as appropriate.
21. Meet regularly with employees of Finance Dept to review work in progress discuss and resolve administrative workload and technical issues.
22. Manage staff through proper delegation and work supervision to provide appropriate levels of service and resources.
Other job-related duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
Interested candidates who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.