|Title:|| Finance Manager|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:|| 2021-07-03-(5 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per Company Salary Scale|
|Organization:|| Afghan Women Association for Rehabilitation and Development (AWARD) | About Afghan Women Association for Rehabilitation and Development (AWARD)|
|Education:||BBA ACCA MBA or related field|
|Work Experience:||4-7 Years|
- Bachelor Degree at the field of Finance /Accounting with minimum 7 years of experience and with Master Degree minimum 4 years of experience in related filed.
- Accounting software i.e QuickBooks
- Business or Business Administration
- ACCA knowledge is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Cost Accounting
- Full Access with QuickBooks Premier Software.
- Tax preparations according with Afghanistan tax law.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Review financial data and prepare Daily monthly and annual reports for management.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts all paper documents making files as per Company policy.
- Providing customer service to clients and follow up Receivable Accounts from Clients accordingly and making Monthly Report for Managements.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll invoicing and other transactions.
- Managing inventory and finish goods
- Managing Finance assistant for making Daily Journal Reports and Cash flow
- Relating task which provide by Management
Qualified /Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application and CV to:
Please clearly state the Vacancy Number and Position Title in the subject of your E-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Email:|| [email protected]|