|Title:|| Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:|| 2018-08-29-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| BRIDGE | About BRIDGE|
|Education:||12 grade graduated|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
- 12th Class graduated with 2 years of Experience DBA and BBA preferable.
- At least 1years’ experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
- Excellent team coordination organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Pashto Dari and English required.
- Ability to work in a team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Finance officer in preparing financial allocation Expenses Salary and office supply of BRIDGE.
- Preparing and processing vouchers reviewing bills Journal Ledgers and to ensure the bank reconciliation of BRIDGE .
- Assist Bridge team for Implementation rules and regulations of the financial system.
- Assisting in utilization of BRIDGE yearly budget
- Preparing and posting of transactions to the accounting system.
- Prepare monthly intermediate final reports.
- Perform any other related tasks ever assigned by supervisor.
Please send your CV to [email protected] CC: [email protected] [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|