|Title:|| Finance officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||1 year (extendable)|
|Exp.:|| 2019-01-25-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:|| FNSC | About FNSC|
|Education:||Bachelor or Master|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
- University degree BBA or MBA other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial management and accounting.
- Good knowledge of adult learning methods and different training techniques.
- Ability to show initiative manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Proven skills in effective team work.
- Fluency in written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English.
- Good computer skills especially Word Excel and QuickBooks.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Pashto Dari and English language.
- Positive Honest and Reliable to be counted on faire
- Respect others and respect chain of command
- Shares the Load and committed to team work
- Details and Result oriented
- Good Communicator and presenter
- Self-aware Committed to mastery and command
- Flexible confident and able to handle multi-tasks
- Adaptable and able to understands the culture
- Committed to code of conduct policies and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial tools
- Planning and directing financial activities and expenditures of the project level financial and technical teams.
- Preparing reports as required by the project partners.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Collecting interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Forecasting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and providing advice how the organization and future financial decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to telecoms and DABS account payables account receivables etc.
- developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- managing financial accounting monitoring and reporting systems
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- developing and strength external relationships with auditors bankers and especially with the DABS and partner agencies and organizations
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Responsible for the updating & maintenance of financial records.
- Preparing the financial reports (monthly basis quarterly basis yearly basis and final).
- Making entries in the register for the bills etc.
- Keeping the record of the bills and sorting them in files & folders.
- Responsible for the bank transactions (in/out).
- Providing of monthly salaries to staff as well as a stipend to the beneficiaries.
- Assist in controlling of staff attendance sheet
- Keeping a record of monthly exchange rates from the local market for the ongoing currencies that are in use during a project.
- Assuring the security and safety of monthly Petty Cash at a safe and secure place.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Review and implement financial policies
Academic documents are not needed with application but can be requested if called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview.
Please indicate the Position Title and Vacancy Number in the subject of your email and application otherwise your application will not be considered
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|