|Title:|| Finance Officer|
|Exp.:|| 2019-01-21-(1 Day From now)|
|Salary:||As per Organization salary Scale Policy|
|Organization:|| Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) | About Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|Education:|| Bachelor degree Finance Accountant|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 work experience in management of Years|
· University degree in related field with major in finance.
· At least three years of working experiences in financial and administration.
· Ability to operate financial and accounting data bases.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills Microsoft office Package database.
· Excellent time Mgt skills
· Self-motivated and be punctua
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage and coordinate financial and operational activities to include budget preparation control and maintenance of personnel records payroll data and accounting records.
· Review invoices and statements and approve payment; supervise maintenance of and conduct checks on accounting records and documents to ensure accuracy and adequacy of information.
· Interpret and administer policies pertaining to the hiring and placement of employees; screen all prospective employees for interview by departmental supervisors.
· Direct the processing of all personnel actions and ensure the maintenance of personnel files and records;
· Prepare reports reflecting business and personnel activities.
· Maintain checks on financial expenditures and prudent utilization of resources;
· Make recommendations for improving services and reducing cost in all business operations to include developing improved procedures for cost reductions in office activities.
· Supervise various personnel actions including but not limited to assist in hiring performance appraisals promotions and transfers and scheduling time off.
· Reporting and accounting as per legal requirements including taxation annual report and accounts.
· Checking of all expenses according to the approved BPHS budget lines.
· Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
· Preparing of monthly Quarterly and Annual financial reports and submit them to main office timely.
· To perform other tasks required by the line manager
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email.
Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email
|Email:|| [email protected]|