|Title:|| Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:|| 2019-04-29-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As per Company Salary Scale|
|Organization:|| TEAM KABUL MAINTENANCE | About TEAM KABUL MAINTENANCE|
|Work Experience:||5 Year of Relevant Experience Years|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics Business Administration with specialization in Finance or any relevant field.
- Additional qualification (e.g. ACCA CPA or CFA) is a plus
Work Experience & Skills:
- 5 years of proven work experience as a Financial Specialist Financial Analyst or relevant role
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software (Quick Book or JAMIS)
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office and another program is a plus)
- Strong language Skills (English Dari/Pashto)
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep record of financial data to provide information to finance manager for identifying company’s financial status
- Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses
- compare monthly costs/expenses with budget lines in order to control the expenses are based on budget
- Prepare Profit and Loss Report
- Prepare Monthly Quarterly and Annual tax return (Reports)
- Track and record of account receivables and company invoices to the donors
- Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans
- review and update of fiscal policies of the company and keeping update of Afghan Government’s policies which effects the company’s operations
- Support Finance Department Team for any ad-hoc work and activities
- Responsible for all Hard copy of petty cash Bank and project invoices filling
- Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
- Close working with tax officer in order to him/her in preparing quarterly and yearly tax return.
Interested and qualified national candidates can send their application at the following E-mail ID: [email protected]
Please submit complete applications including:
1. Current CV including three references with contact information
2. Letter of application stating the candidate’s motivation interest and suitability
3. Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Title + Vacancy Number: (Finance Officer - TKM-008)
4. Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date (29/April/2019) will not be given consideration.
Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
Note: The applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
|Email:|| [email protected]|