|Title:|| Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||One Year with Possible Extension|
|Exp.:|| 2020-08-25-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| ESSA NADERI CONSTRUCTION CO. | About ESSA NADERI CONSTRUCTION CO.|
|Education:||University Degree (BBA)|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
BBA. At least 3 Years’ experience as a Finance Officer
- Those who are Fresh or haven’t enough are not encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must know English Pashto and Dari Languages.
- Must know MS Office and Quick Book
- Be familiar With Office IT Related Works.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as a part of management team.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing companys financial accounting monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors solicitors bankers and statutory organizations such as the Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Managing budgets.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a companys debt facilities.
- Supervising staff.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Collating preparing and interpreting reports budgets accounts commentaries and financial statements;
- Preparing staff salaries.
- Controlling of financial activities on site.
- On monthly basis track and review expenditure against set budgets.
- On monthly basis ensure the general ledger is reconciled to the assets register.
- On quarterly basis reconcile gross wages group tax for review.
- Collect all necessary documentation in readiness and preparation of organization tax return.
- As requested perform specified elements of organization tax return for review by external accountants.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated with the line manager to enable the team effectively carry out their functions.
- Ensure all reasonable steps are taken in order to achieve workplace harmony the organization at all times.
- Other related financial works.
Interested candidates who match the above-mentioned requirements may send their application which includes (updated CV Cover Letter & recent picture) to the email mentioned below.
Email: [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|